We Support Our Furnace Installation in Ocala With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and tune up heating systems, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Ocala.
What makes our expert services stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method as time has gone by.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most prestigious technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and product education to discover the most outstanding procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic services that we provide you with time to think about it—a year, in reality.
Call us at 352-414-4006 to book your furnace installation right away.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know just when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for close to 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to resolve, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and could even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 352-414-4006 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your home from any dirt we might carry in. We use sheets surrounding the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our pros have obtained some of the most respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is running like it should before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll put in your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll regularly exceed requirements, for the most excellent installation anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to get a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 352-414-4006 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.