What's causing my duct work to pop when the furnace starts or stops?
A popping noise is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy needs
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Call an Expert company in Ocala, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.