Pro AC Installation in Ocala Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Ocala, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company hook up your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. In addition to having the training and endorsements to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 352-414-4006 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle hints that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your cooling expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to conserve on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair company in Ocala? Here are several of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our Expert specialists are at your home, you presume they’ll put in your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your home and backyard in look-alike condition as when they got there.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup procedures require us to walk inside your house, we’ll wear shoe covers to guard your flooring from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your floors covered from messes throughout our work.
- High-quality service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone extensive education to earn the most coveted technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation list throughout the process to double-check every single small item is handled. We’ll also check your unit is cooling like it should and is up to local code before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to work your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Constant updates—We’ll let you know how everything is unfolding and when you can count on us to be finished.