It’s simple to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since annual service offers lots of pluses for your system, including better efficiency and a reduced chance for breakdowns. You can receive these benefits—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your house. This could help you make a smart choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance provides lots of perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Identifies small issues before they result in costly repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This work is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 352-414-4006. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.