Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 352-414-4006 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.