Summer has made its way to Ocala and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an air conditioner tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most typical AC tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ocala is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 352-414-4006 today!