Summer has officially arrived in Ocala and the last thing you need is your AC failing during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you go to your physician annually for a check-up, an air conditioner tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most typical AC tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the performance of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ocala is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 352-414-4006 today!