White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For the past four years, the Florida centers have offered discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for an offering to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are providing free Precision tune-ups in exchange for an unused, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be given to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holiday season. The complete list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this very special offer, and it really is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Director of the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve accumulated hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while ensuring that their homes are comfortable during the busy holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also provided discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina discounts:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to find a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.