We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Ocala homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Ocala home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Ocala at 352-414-4006 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.