Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.