Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.