No matter what the temperature outside in Ocala, the temperature in your house dictates how comfortable you will be. Choose the right temp and your house will be a nice escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time for a detailed look at how you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- Summer is almost here in Ocala. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a party on a hot night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Tell my guests to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Turn on my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most expensive system currently available in Ocala.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you anticipate you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Book a professional technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and hope it ends.
Now check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Read below to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While replacing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are important tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to finish the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC service Expert will keep an eye out for more serious issues for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained home comfort systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to occur at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to customers at no other cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they greatly change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a steady increase in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and frustration. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!