Your HVAC system’s healthiness is important, as it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a large range of malfunctions.
Sometimes troubles are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems worsen, your total system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and bills that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you might wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints small problems early. Blocking expensive issues from happening beforehand is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the option to closely inspect and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also gives time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Oftentimes this results in a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy decreased heating and cooling bills, as well as the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working properly, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance may help prolong this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Yearly maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on year-round energy prices.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-conscious, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you require our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have several other most-loved perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually working through a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important all the more. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on each visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 352-414-4006 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.