The well-being of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard all year-round, which exposes them to a large range of potential problems.
These problems are frequently small enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these malfunctions grow more severe, your entire system could be at risk. These are problems and costs you could fend off with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance voids your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on upkeep now might help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Little Troubles Early
Preventing huge problems in the first place is the ideal method to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits grant the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate vital internal systems. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if problems are resolved as they appear.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The improved performance may decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a variety of membership plans designed to suit your unique needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most detailed protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly accommodate a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while access to extra benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the best plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 352-414-4006 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.