With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your standard tank heater. For real! We put together the leading reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.